WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHAT BANANA PEELS CAN DO TO YOUR WAISTLINE, YOU’LL STOP THROWING THEM AWAY!
People throw away banana peels all the time thinking that only the flesh contains all the good stuff.
But that’s simply not true. In fact, as much as half of a banana’s nutrients are found in the peel! That’s right. You’ve been mindlessly throwing away at least half of what you’ve paid for.
In many parts of the world banana peels are eaten all the time. Some folks have even found interesting ways to make use of the peel.
And now people are discovering that banana peels can also help with weight loss.
How Banana Peel Helps You Lose Weight
The flesh of a medium-sized banana contains key nutrients that help manage weight:
- 12% of your daily fiber, which helps with digestion and may help lower your risk of diabetes;
- 17% of your vitamin C, which is important for your immune system;
- 20% of your vitamin B-6, which aids the body’s ability to convert food into energy;
- 12% of your potassium, which helps in development of cells, tissues, and organs throughout the body;
- 8% of your magnesium, which is important for the body’s energy productions and regulating glucose and blood pressure levels.
Eating the skin along with the flesh gives you even more of these nutrients.http://healthy4fits.com/2017/08/25/find-banana-peels-can-waistline-youll-stop-throwing-away/https://i2.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/07-banana-peel-for-weight-loss-fb-918x482-500x263.jpg?fit=500%2C263https://i2.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/07-banana-peel-for-weight-loss-fb-918x482-500x263.jpg?resize=150%2C150Diet & Weight LossBANANA PEELS,LOSE WEIGHT