HOMEMADE NATURAL BOMB AGAINST COLD AND FLU!
This is season for frequent colds, coughs and flu. These disease can develop into more serious and dangerous health conditions. Dry cough can be especially annoying, so you need a quick way to treat it.
This is the best and natural remedy which will boost your metabolism, making it stronger in order to be able to fight or prevent health issues like colds and flu. For preparation, you`ll need only 3 ingredients which you probably have in your kitchen already:
- lemon juice
Honey is known and used for its antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties, and it can relieve itching and irritations.
Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C which improves our immune system and the natural defense of our body in order to fight colds and flu, plus it can reduce phlegm.
Onions have same active components like the ones in garlic, just in milder form, which are great for boosting the immune system, and they act as natural antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and expectorants.
For preparation of this natural bomb against colds and flu, you will need:
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 onion
- 2 cups of water
- Boil the water and then add the onion, cut into smaller pieces, around 15mm thick.
- Boil the onion for about 15 minutes in the water, then remove the pot from the heat and let it cool down.
- Strain the mixture and add the honey.
- Stir everything well, then add the lemon juice.
- Drink the remedy 3 times a day, in 24 hours it will improve your immunity and fight the symptoms of common cold and flu.