TOP 3 SIMPLE RECIPES THAT ARE EFFECTIVE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
While it’s unavoidable to eat food beyond the required number of meals per day, it’s a typical thing to hear someone wish to eat without gaining weight. Everyone is aware that eating is always associated with weight gain. On the dieter’s perspective; however, food is synonymous with losing weight. Weight loss is a crucial thing to think and do, especially if you have an unhealthy lifestyle.
Another thing, losing weight could be entirely unattainable if you have a hectic schedule or you are too tired to exercise. From setting the proper meals and having a balanced diet to exercising, you can actually achieve your goal of eating without gaining weight. Other than those options, there are simple and healthy recipes which could help you lose weight and maintain your figure.
Top 3 Delicious Recipes For Your Weight Loss
It is important always to know the nutrition facts of the food you eat, particularly the total calories and daily values. This doesn’t specifically mean that you have to ask how much calories the food have. But rather you have to be aware of the daily limitations and nutrients the food contains. If you are too busy to exercise, you can check these recipes that can help you lose weight. Get your egg pan or anodized cookware out and get your ingredients ready. Here are the top 3 easy recipes for your weight loss:
Creamy Chicken Quinoa Broccoli Casserole
Total Time: 45 minutes | Servings: 6
- 1 tspof poultry seasoning
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of chicken broth (reduce the sodium)
- ¼ cup of cooked, crushed bacon
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 cups of water (divided)
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa (rinsed)
- 3 cups of fresh broccoli
- 1 pound of skinless chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2 tsp of seasoning
- ¼ cup of grated cheese
- For the sauce, heat up the oven to 400°F and grease the baking dish. Boil the chicken broth with the ½ cup of milk in a pan over low heat. Once cooking, mix the other ½ cup of milk with the poultry seasoning and flour. Stir the mixture until it forms sleek, creamy sauce.
- For the assembly, combine the sauce with a cup of water, quinoa, and bacon.Stir the mixture until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish. Meanwhile, thinly chop the chicken breast sand arrange it over the mix. Drizzle with seasoning and bake for 30 minutes. Do not cover when cooking.
- While baking, blanch the broccoli for a minute and then dip under cold water. Let it sit.
- After baking, check the mixture by stirring it around in the pan.Put it back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes for your ideal consistency.Once poached and the sauce thickened, add the broccoli and about a cup of water until smooth and cheesy. You can easily stir it in the pan. Prime with the cheese and bake until the cheese melts.
- ¾ cup of harissa
- ½ tsp of fresh ground pepper
- 1 whole orange
- 1 large salmon filet
- 1 whole lemon
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 tsp of kosher salt
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Layan aluminum foil over the baking sheetormistthe sheet with cooking spray.
- Pat dry the salmon filet using a paper towel and put it on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with salt and pepper, then scoop the harissa evenly distributing over the salmon.
- Slice the lemon and orange into two and squeeze half of each over the salmon fillet. Strip remaining halves into shares and place over the salmon. Dredge green onions over the finished product.
- Let it bake for 20 minutes and remove the dish from the oven once done. Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
5-Ingredient Butternut Squash, Arugula, And Goat Cheese Pasta
Total time: 40 minutes | Servings: 5
- 1 medium butternut squash
- salt and freshly-crushed black pepper
- 12 ounces whole wheat dried pasta
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 ounces of goat cheese
- 2 handfuls of fresh arugula
- 1/3 cup of roasted pine nuts
- Peel and seed the butternut squash and slice it into 3/4-inch cubes. Preheat the oven to 425°F. You can either lay a baking sheet with a parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
- Mix the butternut squash and oil in a large mixing bowl and stir until the squash is evenly coated. In the baking sheet, line the squash in an even layer. Bake it for about 20 to 25 minutesand flip the other sideuntil the squash are cooked. Remove the dish from the oven and set it aside.
- Boil salted water in a large stockpot and put in the pasta. Follow the procedure on how to cook thepasta al dente. Once cooked, reserve about a cup of the pasta water, you’re going to need that later. Once the remaining water is drained, quickly mix in the goat cheese and 1/4 cup of the pasta water. Stir until the meltedcheeseevenly coats the pasta. Just add some reserved pasta water until the consistency reaches your desired result. Add the arugula, roasted butternut squash, and arugula and stir until mixed.
- Garnish with black pepper before serving.
http://healthy4fits.com/2017/08/15/top-3-simple-recipes-effective-weight-loss/https://i0.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-07-29_164915.png?fit=715%2C465https://i0.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-07-29_164915.png?resize=150%2C150Diet & Weight LossRECIPES,weight loss