One Month before a Heart Attack, Your Body Will Warn You. Here Are 6 Symptoms
In the last couple of years, heart attacks have become more and more common and believe it or not, they’re the no.1 reason for death in the world. They’re often a result of poor diets and a stressful way of life. In order to protect your cardiovascular health, you need to better your overall lifestyle, i.e. better your diet, lower the amount of stress, and also, learn to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack so that you can react on time. Believe it or not, the symptoms may start showing even a month prior to a heart attack.
- Shortness of breath– if you experience difficulty breathing or any other problem related to your breathing, you should consult your physician as soon as possible.
- Cold and flu-like symptoms- very often, without actually having the flu or a cold, people who experience a heart attack may feel cold and flu symptoms. If this also happens to you, don’t wait, immediately consult your physician.
- Pressure in the chest– chest pressure is a clear indicator that you may experience a heart attack in the near future.
- Weakness– when the arteries narrow down, the blood flow is impeded and the muscles don’t get what they need, which results in weakness. For any kind of unexplained weakness, consult your physician.
- Cold sweats and dizziness– when the blood flow is improper, the brain doesn’t receive the needed nutrients and oxygen and this results in dizziness and cold sweats.
- Fatigue- feeling fatigued even after a good night’s sleep or a nap or a fatigue that goes on for days, you may have a loss of blood flow to the heart.
Recognizing heart attack signs timely is one of the best ways to prevent a heart attack by receiving the needed treatment and increasing the chances for complete recovery.
Source: organichealthremedies.comhttp://healthy4fits.com/2017/07/06/one-month-before-a-heart-attack-your-body-will-warn-you-here-are-6-symptoms/https://i1.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/heart-symptoms.jpg?fit=311%2C209https://i1.wp.com/healthy4fits.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/heart-symptoms.jpg?resize=150%2C150Healthy Tipsbelly fat